Who doesn’t love The Sound Of Music? I’ve been watching it ever since I can remember and whenever it’s on I watch it. Christmas time is a great time to watch it again. April loves the movie too and we have the 25th anniversary edition on Blu-Ray. We watched it last night and it got me thinking and singing about my favorite things. None of the things in the song actually found their way onto my list but that’s okay. I’m not Julie Andrews.
These are a few of my favorite things:
1. People. I love children and I want three of my own. April said, “What?”
2. A great science fiction or horror movie that doesn’t involve the occult. They are very rare.
3. Good food and good wine and great friends.
4. Scenic photography, especially ice shelves, snow covered mountains at sundown, beach sunsets, National Parks, astronomy (mainly nebula), and
5. The clean way a woman smells without any perfume, lipstick, nail polish, hair spray, shampoo or deodorant. Just the smell of a clean woman.
Make sure to stop back on January 2, 2010 for our first guest blogger, Chris Ferrell from Nerds of the Round Table.