Archive for November 26th, 2010
For those readers who keep up with Morning Erection by referring to the Upcoming page, I apologize that the work of fiction that I had scheduled for today has been postponed until December 17, 2010. It was a lot more difficult to write fiction that it was to write real life stories down. I can assure you it will be ready for you to download on the 17th. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
On October 21, 2010 Dawn Gibson from Dawn’s Blog awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second award I have received since starting this blog and I am very appreciative. The award comes with conditions.
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact those I select and let them know.
I have chosen the below listed fifteen. If you are listed below you are suppose to create a similar post and then yourself choose 15 bloggers to give the award to. I apologize to Dawn for taking so long to repost the award.
11. Quianna’s Blog
Twelve appears to be the limit. Not that there aren’t bloggers deserving of the award, but since this posted today, and I thought I had completed the post, I don’t think I should tarnish the award by adding three more blogs after the fact. I apologize but congratulations to the twelve on the above list.
7 Interesting Things About Me You Might Not Have Known:
1. If I was able to, I would watch Bugs Bunny all day long.
2. When April and I have children I would like triplets on our first try and be done with having any more.
3. My first roommate (less than a month) in college, left because he said he’d rather be a pimp and earn money right away. I believe him.
4. I’ve been thinking about starting a second blog to earn money with. Maybe on blogger.com.
5. The more I blog the worse my typing seems to get.
6. I’ve contemplated starting my own blogging award to pass out to sites I find GREAT, but so many people don’t like displaying awards on their site and dislike following the rules. We will see.
7. It took me days to come up with seven things for this list. Thank God for number seven.