Something I want to do in my lifetime but I already know I won’t be able to is…
The one thing I’ve wanted to do since I first watched an episode of Star Trek was to be an astronaut. In my lifetime it is speculated that there might be commercial flights into outer space but just like any new electronics with enough incendiary to ignite a couple hundred city blocks, I don’t think I want to ride on it. NASA blew up two space shuttles so if the specialists can’t always get it right I can’t see myself trusting a commercial enterprise to take me into space and bring me back safely. So for that reason, even if it exists in my lifetime, you won’t find me going into space.
- 31 Days of Blogging Honesty: Day 01 (morningerection.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days of Blogging Honesty: Day 02 (morningerection.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days Of Blogging Honesty: Day 03 (morningerection.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days Of Blogging Honesty: Day 04 (morningerection.wordpress.com)
- Day 8: 31 Days of Blogging Honesty (howcanicomplain.wordpress.com)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (mbcalyn.wordpress.com)