Here are just a few things that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for my family and friends.
- I am thankful that Christmas is only 30 days away and that stupid lady on those Target commercials will be over and done with and hopefully never to be seen again. I especially hate the one where she sounds like she’s having a horrible orgasm and the one where she’s holding the caulk gun.
- I am thankful that this year I did not eat like a pig and I survived my first vegan Thanksgiving!
- I am very thankful that as of yesterday afternoon I finished answering the last of the meme questions.
- I am thankful that I care enough to stop and be thankful!
A few updates…
Community Network Meme 2011
All I have left to do is get the time zones map down and post that. I will get the list of every blogger participating and I will post that on December 8th.
I Would Like To Publish Your Favorite Blog Post
Waaaaaaaaaayyyy back in April I mentioned that I wanted to post your favorite post. I said it then and I still mean it. I am trying to make it so everything is completed by the end of the year! Thank you for being patient.
The Month of December
I’m not exactly sure yet what it entails but I am making December Food Month. All of my posts will be food related somehow. Maybe a few recipes, some healthy information, maybe a movie review. Who knows but you can count on food, food and more food.