The person or persons that do not read my blog but I wish he/she/they would is…
I know that sounds crazy considering I don’t even like her music and don’t know that much about her personally. What I do know is that I would love to have more followers. I would love to reach more people when I write on certain topics. I would especially love to have more teenage girls to read those posts when I write them and where there are females there are sure to be some teenage males following close behind.
Lady Gaga has more Twitter followers than anyone else on Twitter (pay no attention to my first post about Twitter). If Lady Gaga tells people she reads my blog and only one percent of her 23,397,137 followers begin to read Morning Erection…
Do you mean to tell us that you are only blogging to get more readers and not just simply because you like to blog? I blog because I have (sometimes) something to say. There are those rare occasions when I write something and I want the entire world to read it. So, the answer is both. I blog therefore I am and I am blogging because I want lots of people to read what I wrote. I hope I don’t sound like a sell out.
- Day 22: 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty And One Dare Or Why I Love Me Too! (prinsesamusang.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty: Day 14 (morningerection.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty: Day 21 (sinsexlustlove.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Blogging Honesty: Day 21 (westendsingleton.wordpress.com)
- 30 days of blogging honesty ~ Day 21~ My potential readers (imaginopia.wordpress.com)