I have an inner voice, and if a friend spoke to me the way my inner voice does at times, I would…
Most likely not have that friend for very long. My inner voice is very tame and laid back. Very calm and chill. If one of my friends spoke to me the way I speak to myself I would get tired of listening to myself. The world is lacking in quite a few areas but we don’t need another me! Trust me.
On the other hand I might enjoy the company. I’m one for always telling people that the reason I talk to myself is so I have someone intelligent to talk to when no one else is available. Truthfully I am at a loss as to how exactly I should answer the question. My mind was going in two directions and I’m not happy with either answer but it’s the best I can do for now.
This coming Saturday, May 5th, Prinsesa Musang will be guest posting here. Prinsesa’s post is about a celebration from her country, the Philippines or more specific, how it is celebrated in the Philippines. If you have been following the 30 Days of Blogging Honesty, most likely you have read her comments or even visited her blog, Prinsesa’s Anatomy. If not I would suggest reading some of her posts especially from this month.
- Day 27 – I have an inner voice, and if a friend spoke to me the way my inner voice does at times, I would… (sajeevkmenon.wordpress.com)
- My last 30 Days of Blogging Honesty Post (westendsingleton.wordpress.com)
- Day 27: 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty And One Dare Or Hello Psycho Girl (prinsesamusang.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty: Day 27 (sinsexlustlove.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Blogging Honesty| Day 24 (theway2fullconsciousness.com)