Archive for category Tag!
Yes, it is true. I was tagged on April 2nd by Musingsoftheamusingmuse’s and April 10th by Micah but because of the 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty, I waited until today to respond. I was tagged by another blogger during the month of April too but neglected to write down the information because I was in a hurry to finish my commenting routine. If you tagged me I would like to answer your questions but I need you to tell me.
Questions From Musings
1. If you were allowed one item to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island, what would it be?
2. Who is your best friend and how did they earn that title?
I need to answer this question with your question. My best friend is who they are because they earned the title!
3. Do you initiate conversation with strangers, or do they initiate it with you?
I am usually the one who initiates conversation with strangers. I usually get strange looks from them. People aren’t used to being treated like human beings.
4. What do you think of when you look at your toes?
The only thing that came to mind when I looked at my toes was, what do I think of when I look at my toes?
5. What part of your morning routine do you think about most often?
A nice long hot shower. It’s the best part of waking up. Let me take that back, I think it might be coffee.
6. Quick! First song that pops into your head is:
Arroyito by Fonseca. My bunso Addie turned me on to that song and I cannot stop listening to it. I’m trying my best to learn the words.
7. What animal represents you in the Chinese horoscope and does it fit you?
I do not believe in horoscopes of any kind.
8. What was the first constellation you were taught and can you still find it in the night sky?
I think it was the Big Dipper and I always look for it whenever the sky is clear.
9. What holiday tradition did you grow up with but like the least?
It would have to be at Thanksgiving. It was not a planned tradition but as families grew it became necessary for the kids to be at a separate table than the adults and as the families continued to grow, the need for more tables did too. I could not wait until I was old enough to sit with the adults.
10. Where is the one location you have not visited yet but desire to experience the most?
I think I would like to spend a year in Japan. I could also travel from there to Philippines, S. Korea, Malaysia, and China too. So I guess the one location is Asia!
11. You have a blog – what aspect of blogging do you enjoy the most?
The thing about blogging that I enjoy the most is interacting with other people and being able to do so with people thousands of miles away. It is why I do so many of the things I do with my blog. I like the idea of a global community here on Morning Erection.
Questions from Micah
1. What scares you the most and why?
Nothing in particular scares me the most but I am fearful, no I just hate snakes.
2. What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I love to watch movies. Television is okay but I would rather watch movies. In fact as I reply to these questions I am watching a movie now.
3. Do you like chocolate?
I like chocolate and recently started eating dark chocolate for the health benefits.
4. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I would choose trust. I know what it is like to love someone I cannot trust.
5. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
I would remove disease from the Earth.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
Store bought salad.
7. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
I’m not sure you want the answer but a woman’s genitals are my favorite body part. A vagina is beautiful. I think the why is very easy to figure out.
8. What makes you bored?
It is a funny thing but I don’t get bored. Heat, like on a hot day makes me restless and uncomfortable but that is about as close as I come to being bored.
9. How often do you go online? and why?
Too often. My computers are usually off only when I am asleep. It is sad that they have to work so hard.
10. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
I can not remember the last time I lied to someone however, I was tempted twice to do it today. Why? Because it would have been easier to lie but I didn’t.
11. Tell me about someone you really admire.
I will tell you about two people I really admire. My parents. They are the best and I even wrote a letter to them on this blog. If you would like to read it, please do so.
I think this game of tag is like Monopoly because theoretically it could go on forever. It’s also like that Kevin Bacon game because someone is bound to know or know of another blogger on the list of eleven. Coincidentally, I was tagged again by the one I tagged. No fairsies. Thank goodness I like this game and I know enough bloggers to give eleven more questions to. I was thoughtfully tagged by my friend Janie Blim from Janie Has A Blog.
1.) What is your biggest regret in life?
One of my biggest regrets is not doing better in high school. I fooled around too much. I didn’t do poorly but my focus was not on education. As I mentioned in the previous tag game, I am a procrastinator.
2.) What makes you angry?
I don’t get angry but I do get pretty upset reading the newspaper or watching the news. I get upset when children are victims or when governments sit around an do nothing when people in their own country are hurting and nothing is done about it or when people in other countries could use help and the world sits back and does nothing.
3.) Are you capable of forgiving and forgetting?
I am capable of forgiving and moving past the situation or event. Forgetting does not make sense to me. You need to remember so that whatever happened to you in that situation never has the ability to happen again. Don’t set yourself up for not learning from the experience.
4.) What do you consider the biggest fight you’ve ever had in your life?
I’m a lover not a fighter.
5.) What is the ugliest part of your personality?
Again, it would be procrastination because of all the things that follow. Missed deadlines, over promising and under delivering, broken promises, hurting people. Laziness and procrastination are bad for others and for yourself.
6.) Do you choose to see the best or the worst in people? Why?
I choose to see the best but always expect the worst. Today, I believe most people are selfish and want instantaneous self gratification even if it is at the expense of others so with a “Me” attitude, I don’t expect much empathy or sympathy from people. Oh, when it comes to their friends or family, I see that but for other people… I love to see the best in people but it should not take a tsunami or two planes crashing into a building to bring the world together on one accord. This has been the brunt of a million jokes, but still I wonder, “Why can’t we all just get along?”
7.) Do you think other life forms exist in the universe?
I one hundred percent believe in other life forms. Plant life and basic cells and organisms but I do not believe in intelligent life anywhere else in this unbelievable, unimaginably large universe. Confidentially speaking, there isn’t too much intelligent life on Earth. There are plenty of people with degrees and honors and head knowledge but not so much heart.
*I’m just answering the question. My answer is not directed at anyone who may be reading this, but if the answer fits you…
8.) If God were to grant you a wish, what would it be?
I don’t believe in wishes either. I believe in God and if I want something I just go to Him and ask. If He sees fit to allow me to have it, then I do but if He sees fit to not allow me, I accept that answer as well. I probably won’t like it, but I accept it just the same.
9.) What would you do if a stranger threw a spoon at you? (This happened to me!)
Probably ask where the soup is?
10.) You are sky diving and you realize that you can’t open your parachute so, in a few moments you are about to die. What do you think would be your last thoughts?
Prayer, prayer and more prayer and then my family.
11.) What will you do tomorrow?
Why Janie, I do believe I will do the same thing I do every tomorrow. Try to take over the world!
Now onto the eleven people who must answer my eleven questions and where do I find these questions? I have randomly selected these eleven people on purpose. Tag, you’re it: Cherlyn Cochrane, Ambrosia Peyton, Sylvia Garza, Melanie T., Ashley, Thaanie Bieber, Crawling Ladybug, Tilly Wulandari, Giovanna, Megan Stephenson, and Aila Cruz.
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT: Your questions.
1. What celebrity would you most like to kiss?
2. What is one of your favorite books that has not been made into a movie but you think should be and who should direct the movie?
3. Your doctor just told you that you must give up your blog for medical reasons. How will you explain it to your followers?
4. Would you give a kidney to save the life of a stranger?
5. What one thing have you thought of to aid in the recovery of your country’s economy?
6. Who would you like for your favorite singer or band to do a duet with?
7. How many times have you been tagged for this game this year alone?
8. What is your favorite game to play with friends now and what was it when you were just a wee little kid?
9. On average how much sleep do you get per night?
10. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to have invite you to their home for dinner?
11. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to cook dinner for – even if you cannot cook and what would you prepare for him or her?
Whew! That took a lot of thought and effort!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I have posted the rules, I have answered the questions, I have tagged eleven people and linked them and I have let them know. Not everyone likes to play games and even if they do, not everyone likes to be ‘forced’ into it by another blogger. With that being said, if you are listed below as being tagged by me and do not want to participate, feel free to bow out gracefully.
I am going to cheat with my questions. I am going to pick eleven questions based on questions that have already been asked in the two memes that I have hosted on Morning Erection. That means anyone who took part in either meme is automatically excluded from the group of eleven tagged. Sometimes cheating saves time and effort.
Here are the questions West End asked of me.
1. What is an interest you have that is not shared by many others?
I can’t think of anything that I am willing to post openly here. I’ve already told people far too much information about myself during the almost three years that I have been blogging. Don’t get me wrong. I do have an answer but I just need to keep this one private. No, I’m not a serial killer in case that crossed your mind. I did just recently add an Ask Me Anything page to the blog (inspired by emails I get and also this question), so I have promised to answer anything there. I also promised that you will not know if I am telling the truth or not! As predictable as people can be, the first question was a gutter question and is not safe for work or minors.
2. How do you decide what music to put on your iPod?
The question is, how do you know I have an iPod? Have you been spying on me? Do you work for some clandestine government agency? Do you think I download music illegally? Confess woman!
Seriously, whatever I think will help me while I run or workout is what I have been adding lately. I have a lot of early Prince, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Janet and Michael Jackson.
3. Can you describe your personal style in one sentence?
Yes I can*.
4. What is a quality in people that you can’t stand?
Revealing this answer always gets me in trouble with people especially my sister but I hate people who treat animals (pets) better than they do other people. I did not always feel this way but recently I have adopted this attitude from some friends I’ve met online.
5. What have you succeeded at despite others telling you that you couldn’t?
Keeping a blog going for more than a year!
6. What is a material possession or personal quality that you’ve kept from childhood and won’t be giving up?
My wisdom teeth.
7. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
YOU: The Owner’s Manual: An Insider’s Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger by Drs. Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz.
8. What would you change about the world if you could?
9. Who is Alan Rickman?
West End Singleton’s most favoritest person in the whole world.
10. Would you rather in never stopped raining or never stopped snowing in your city?
Can I go with neither. I hate cold weather so snow is out and I don’t want to live in a world that could end up being as bad as the movie Waterworld.
11. What do you want to ask me?
Where would your perfect vacation destination be?
*Back to question three. I don’t have a style and I guess by default, that is my style.
Here are the questions Aliza’s Window asked of me.
1. Your nickname?
I can’t remember every having one that I liked so I plead the 5th.
2. The wildest thing that you have ever done?
I once drove through several states and parts of Canada totally naked. It was fun and scary at the same time.
3. Have you found true love in life?
Yes and I married her!
4. Your special quality?
I’ve been told I am kind of like an empath (if that is a real thing). I can relate to and feel some of what a person is going through. It’s not sympathy but more like empathy and I think my strong imagination and creativity has a lot to do with it. Also people have been coming to me with their concerns and problems since I was very young. People don’t always take my advice, but the do ask for it.
5. Your most clear memory of your childhood?
My youngest memory is going with my father to buy a new car. I don’t know how old I was but it was probably six or seven.
6. The color which describes you best?
Gray. Please don’t expect an explanation because I do not have one. Sorry but gray is most assuredly my color.
7. Your favorite movie?
Much too difficult a question to answer. The four movies that I have watched more often in my life than any other are The Sound of Music, The Ten Commandments, The Wizard of Oz and The Princess Bride. So for me, I guess I need to look at movies that start with ‘The”.
8. One thing you would like to change about yourself?
9. A song which describes you?
Any song by Bob Dylan or James Brown where you can’t understand a word they are saying.
10. Your favorite novel..?
Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.
11. Did you enjoy answering my questions?
I don’t think I would have done this and to do it twice unless it was something I enjoyed doing. Thank you both for including me.
Here are the questions I have for my eleven players.
1. If you were forced to change the name of your blog what would you change it to?
2. How would you spend today if you knew it was your last day to live?
3. What is you most guilty pleasure?
4. What is your most favorite smell?
5. You would you most want to interview on your blog?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite word in the English language?
8. What is your favorite word in another language?
9. What do your favorite pair of underwear look like?
10. Do you think the world is going to end this year?
11. If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
Here are the eleven bloggers I have tagged.
Ebony Brown from Photos, Designs. Musings, Mai Mergili from Pencil Pillow, Janie Blim from Janie Has A Blog, Michelle from Careful Confessions, Prinsesa Musang from Prisesa’s Anatomy, Lester from Lester Pencilhands, Jakesprinter from Time After Time, Stacie Chadwick from Gemini Girl In A Random World, Sarah May from Sarsm’s Blog, Kara from Authenticity Is Liberation and MissElsie19 from Bowendiaries. I’m adding a twelfth to the list because I think she may have started all this and I know she likes it (Nenskei from The Way I Live Naturally) Additionally Off The Wall from Welcome to my Merry-Go-Round! was very disappointed that she was excluded. In a surprise strategy and hoping to win this game, I have added her as well. If there is anybody else who would like to play and was not tagged, consider this an invitation to play!
Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? If you just smiled and thought to yourself, Yes!, in two days, March 3rd, Thoughtsy from Thoughts Appear will be guest posting ans she will tell you exactly how to do so. Probably! Until such time, please visit her blog Thoughts Appear just to get a glimpse of her writing and her humor. Don’t forget to come back Saturday!
- Finally! I’ve been tagged! HA! :P (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- TAG!!! You’re IT! (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- TAG… I am It Again! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Do I Even Have 11 Bloggers To Tag? (theashhole.wordpress.com)
- I have been Tagged And You Will Be Tagged Soooooon :P (ashscrapyard.wordpress.com)
- Tag you’re it!!! (carlarenee45.wordpress.com)
- Another Tag!!! (godsgirlz1.wordpress.com)