Archive for category Community Network Meme 2011
I was a little late bringing up the website and that is why the time on the map shows seven minutes after the hour instead of being one minute after. For the 2011 Meme, the go time is 12:01 am Eastern Standard Time. You will schedule your post to coincide with 12:01 am New York time.
That means some of us will be posting on Saturday December 10th and some will be posting on Sunday December 12th. For instance, if you are a part of the meme and live in Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) your post time is 7:01 pm on Saturday night. London, England, your scheduling your post for 5: 07 am Sunday morning. If you live in Jakarta, Indonesia, your post time is 12:01 pm on Sunday afternoon. I probably made it sound a lot more difficult than it actually is. Again, if you have any questions, let me know. Only 13 more days.
Map courtesy of WorldTimeZone.com
(click for larger image)
My guest blogger this coming Saturday, December 3rd is Iron Cook Carl from Iron Cook: American. His personal blog has been left unattended for some time however due to some changes in his life he has agreed to add a post to Morning Erection. Carl’s post is for the wife who is married to a man who lacks romance. The post itself is dedicated to the unromantic man and one thing in particular he can surprise his wife with. The post (due to language) has a higher that Family Friendly rating.
Here are just a few things that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for my family and friends.
- I am thankful that Christmas is only 30 days away and that stupid lady on those Target commercials will be over and done with and hopefully never to be seen again. I especially hate the one where she sounds like she’s having a horrible orgasm and the one where she’s holding the caulk gun.
- I am thankful that this year I did not eat like a pig and I survived my first vegan Thanksgiving!
- I am very thankful that as of yesterday afternoon I finished answering the last of the meme questions.
- I am thankful that I care enough to stop and be thankful!
A few updates…
Community Network Meme 2011
All I have left to do is get the time zones map down and post that. I will get the list of every blogger participating and I will post that on December 8th.
I Would Like To Publish Your Favorite Blog Post
Waaaaaaaaaayyyy back in April I mentioned that I wanted to post your favorite post. I said it then and I still mean it. I am trying to make it so everything is completed by the end of the year! Thank you for being patient.
The Month of December
I’m not exactly sure yet what it entails but I am making December Food Month. All of my posts will be food related somehow. Maybe a few recipes, some healthy information, maybe a movie review. Who knows but you can count on food, food and more food.