Archive for category Favorite Music
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
3. Nether Region.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Don’t have rock hard abs.
2. Chest Hair.
THREE FAVORITE WEBSITES (NON BLOG)
2. Food Network.
3. NFL Colts page.
THREE BLOGGERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET
1. All the Bloggers Who Left Comments On My Site (Cheating, I Know)!
2. William Shatner.
3. Anderson Cooper or Julie Powell.William Shatner.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Newspaper Hitting the Door Every Morning.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
1. Left Sock.
2. Right Sock.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
3. Kelly Clarkson
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW):
1. Party In The USA – Miley Cyrus (don’t judge)
2. Hold On – Yolanda Adams (heard at Iron Cook American)
3. Glitter – Pink
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE FEMALE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Long Hair
2. The Way They Look In Bikinis
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. TV and Movies
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Full Body Massage
2. Take a Ride In The Space Shuttle
3. Be President for a Day
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
3. School Teacher
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Attend a Super Bowl with my Family
2. Rent an Island for a Vacation
3. Leave Some Kind of Positive Mark on Humanity
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A MAN:
1. Love Sports!
2. LOVE Women (Thank You God!).
3. Don’t Always Lift the Toilet Seat.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT STEREOTYPICALLY A MAN:
1. I Get Manicures and Pedicures
2. I Don’t Play any Sports.
3. Breast Size Doesn’t Matter To Me – Go With What You’ve Got!
ANY LAST WORDS?: Thanks for giving me a day to fill in my commitment to post everyday this month!
Sent in by (and these are her words), “a faithful reader who has never left a comment and someone whom it is possible you know. And no, I’m not your wife”!
B L A C K H I S T O R Y M O N T H N U G G E T O F T H E D A Y
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I’m a music lover as you may know and I was flipping through my iPod last night. I was wondering what music I would have to have with me if I were stranded on a deserted island (with a never ending supply of batteries, of course). The ten albums I would have to have:
- Purple Rain – Prince
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- The Joshua Tree – U2
- Control – Janet Jackson
- That’s The Way Of The World – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Dangerously In Love – Beyoncé
- Out Of Time – R.E.M.
- Bolero – Ravel
- The Dream Of The Blue Turtles – Sting
- Night Rhythms – Lee Ritenour
Though not stranded on an island, what are the first ten songs on your iPod right now OR what are the last ten songs you’ve listened to today? Please share.