Archive for category Favorite Things
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
3. Nether Region.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Don’t have rock hard abs.
2. Chest Hair.
THREE FAVORITE WEBSITES (NON BLOG)
2. Food Network.
3. NFL Colts page.
THREE BLOGGERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET
1. All the Bloggers Who Left Comments On My Site (Cheating, I Know)!
2. William Shatner.
3. Anderson Cooper or Julie Powell.William Shatner.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Newspaper Hitting the Door Every Morning.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
1. Left Sock.
2. Right Sock.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
3. Kelly Clarkson
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW):
1. Party In The USA – Miley Cyrus (don’t judge)
2. Hold On – Yolanda Adams (heard at Iron Cook American)
3. Glitter – Pink
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE FEMALE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Long Hair
2. The Way They Look In Bikinis
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. TV and Movies
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Full Body Massage
2. Take a Ride In The Space Shuttle
3. Be President for a Day
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
3. School Teacher
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Attend a Super Bowl with my Family
2. Rent an Island for a Vacation
3. Leave Some Kind of Positive Mark on Humanity
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A MAN:
1. Love Sports!
2. LOVE Women (Thank You God!).
3. Don’t Always Lift the Toilet Seat.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT STEREOTYPICALLY A MAN:
1. I Get Manicures and Pedicures
2. I Don’t Play any Sports.
3. Breast Size Doesn’t Matter To Me – Go With What You’ve Got!
ANY LAST WORDS?: Thanks for giving me a day to fill in my commitment to post everyday this month!
Sent in by (and these are her words), “a faithful reader who has never left a comment and someone whom it is possible you know. And no, I’m not your wife”!
B L A C K H I S T O R Y M O N T H N U G G E T O F T H E D A Y
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Who doesn’t love The Sound Of Music? I’ve been watching it ever since I can remember and whenever it’s on I watch it. Christmas time is a great time to watch it again. April loves the movie too and we have the 25th anniversary edition on Blu-Ray. We watched it last night and it got me thinking and singing about my favorite things. None of the things in the song actually found their way onto my list but that’s okay. I’m not Julie Andrews.
These are a few of my favorite things:
1. People. I love children and I want three of my own. April said, “What?”
2. A great science fiction or horror movie that doesn’t involve the occult. They are very rare.
3. Good food and good wine and great friends.
4. Scenic photography, especially ice shelves, snow covered mountains at sundown, beach sunsets, National Parks, astronomy (mainly nebula), and
5. The clean way a woman smells without any perfume, lipstick, nail polish, hair spray, shampoo or deodorant. Just the smell of a clean woman.
Make sure to stop back on January 2, 2010 for our first guest blogger, Chris Ferrell from Nerds of the Round Table.