Booked Guests For 2013
January – AmbrosiaPeyton
February – IamVistaWriting
March – Mike Thompkins
April – Evan
Guest Blogging Schedule 2012
Te’Kia Miller from Te’Kia’s Blog
Mai Mergili from PencilPILLOW
Thoughtsy from Thoughts Appear
Cherlyn from Over A Cup Of Coffee
Prinsesa Musang from Prinsesa’s Anatomy
Jacqui from SocialSistersBlog
Eva626 from Herenownotforeva
Lynda Shafer from Easy Vegan Fitness
Sharon Hughes from TheRealSharon
Paula Sexton from GeekyShopaholic
Edrevets from Snotting Black
Mariajose from A Bit of Everything
2011 Guest Schedule
2010 Guest Schedule
Chris Ferrell from Nerds of the Round Table
JeLisa from …And They Lived Blogging Ever After
Nathan Pralle from PhilosYphia
Kari Cheng from Miss Busy Bee
Cherlyn Cochrane from Over A Cup Of Coffee
Blaga Todorova from Scent of my Heart
Galen Sterling-Smith from KVGess’ Blog
Seth Winternight from Welcome To My Residence!
Guest Blogging Stipulations
Please agree to the below listed conditions before accepting a date for guest blogging.
1. Your guest post is your property but you agree to allow me to have exclusive posting rights for 30 days and then you are free to post the same content on your site.
2. You get full credit for the post and I will promote it on my site and ask other bloggers to stop by and read your post. I would like you to promote your guest post on your blog as well.
3. I have the right to edit the post for grammar and punctuation or anything else I deem necessary, however I will always look to you for assistance and approval.
4. You can post on any subject at all but I would like guest bloggers to stay away from politics and subjects like prejudice, abortion, homosexuality and any celebrity in the news for something stupid they did (Tiger Woods, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian).
5. The use of profanity in your post is prohibited.
6. I also ask that you include a few images in your post or allow me to find some if you don’t usually include images in your posts.
7. If your post will be mostly of a photographic nature, I beg of you to only submit the clearest and sharpest images. I will not post any images that do not reflect either of us in the best light (this includes poor quality cell phone images, blurry images, etc.).
8. Please come back to your guest post periodically to reply to any comments that may have been left for you. This not only includes the day your post goes live but also subsequent days.
9. You agree to allow me to create an additional post showcasing your guest post in combination with the other guest posts done the same year you’ve guest blogged.
That is all there is to it. I look forward to working with many more and if the request come in to the point where I spill over into next year, I might add more than just one per month. Thanks to all of you. Also, you don’t necessarily have to own a blog to be a guest blogger.
Leave a comment or send an if you are interested and a link to your blog.