Posts Tagged 11 Questions
Yes, it is true. I was tagged on April 2nd by Musingsoftheamusingmuse’s and April 10th by Micah but because of the 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty, I waited until today to respond. I was tagged by another blogger during the month of April too but neglected to write down the information because I was in a hurry to finish my commenting routine. If you tagged me I would like to answer your questions but I need you to tell me.
Questions From Musings
1. If you were allowed one item to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island, what would it be?
2. Who is your best friend and how did they earn that title?
I need to answer this question with your question. My best friend is who they are because they earned the title!
3. Do you initiate conversation with strangers, or do they initiate it with you?
I am usually the one who initiates conversation with strangers. I usually get strange looks from them. People aren’t used to being treated like human beings.
4. What do you think of when you look at your toes?
The only thing that came to mind when I looked at my toes was, what do I think of when I look at my toes?
5. What part of your morning routine do you think about most often?
A nice long hot shower. It’s the best part of waking up. Let me take that back, I think it might be coffee.
6. Quick! First song that pops into your head is:
Arroyito by Fonseca. My bunso Addie turned me on to that song and I cannot stop listening to it. I’m trying my best to learn the words.
7. What animal represents you in the Chinese horoscope and does it fit you?
I do not believe in horoscopes of any kind.
8. What was the first constellation you were taught and can you still find it in the night sky?
I think it was the Big Dipper and I always look for it whenever the sky is clear.
9. What holiday tradition did you grow up with but like the least?
It would have to be at Thanksgiving. It was not a planned tradition but as families grew it became necessary for the kids to be at a separate table than the adults and as the families continued to grow, the need for more tables did too. I could not wait until I was old enough to sit with the adults.
10. Where is the one location you have not visited yet but desire to experience the most?
I think I would like to spend a year in Japan. I could also travel from there to Philippines, S. Korea, Malaysia, and China too. So I guess the one location is Asia!
11. You have a blog – what aspect of blogging do you enjoy the most?
The thing about blogging that I enjoy the most is interacting with other people and being able to do so with people thousands of miles away. It is why I do so many of the things I do with my blog. I like the idea of a global community here on Morning Erection.
Questions from Micah
1. What scares you the most and why?
Nothing in particular scares me the most but I am fearful, no I just hate snakes.
2. What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I love to watch movies. Television is okay but I would rather watch movies. In fact as I reply to these questions I am watching a movie now.
3. Do you like chocolate?
I like chocolate and recently started eating dark chocolate for the health benefits.
4. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I would choose trust. I know what it is like to love someone I cannot trust.
5. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
I would remove disease from the Earth.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
Store bought salad.
7. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
I’m not sure you want the answer but a woman’s genitals are my favorite body part. A vagina is beautiful. I think the why is very easy to figure out.
8. What makes you bored?
It is a funny thing but I don’t get bored. Heat, like on a hot day makes me restless and uncomfortable but that is about as close as I come to being bored.
9. How often do you go online? and why?
Too often. My computers are usually off only when I am asleep. It is sad that they have to work so hard.
10. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
I can not remember the last time I lied to someone however, I was tempted twice to do it today. Why? Because it would have been easier to lie but I didn’t.
11. Tell me about someone you really admire.
I will tell you about two people I really admire. My parents. They are the best and I even wrote a letter to them on this blog. If you would like to read it, please do so.