Posts Tagged Tag Game
Yes, it is true. I was tagged on April 2nd by Musingsoftheamusingmuse’s and April 10th by Micah but because of the 30 Days Of Blogging Honesty, I waited until today to respond. I was tagged by another blogger during the month of April too but neglected to write down the information because I was in a hurry to finish my commenting routine. If you tagged me I would like to answer your questions but I need you to tell me.
Questions From Musings
1. If you were allowed one item to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island, what would it be?
2. Who is your best friend and how did they earn that title?
I need to answer this question with your question. My best friend is who they are because they earned the title!
3. Do you initiate conversation with strangers, or do they initiate it with you?
I am usually the one who initiates conversation with strangers. I usually get strange looks from them. People aren’t used to being treated like human beings.
4. What do you think of when you look at your toes?
The only thing that came to mind when I looked at my toes was, what do I think of when I look at my toes?
5. What part of your morning routine do you think about most often?
A nice long hot shower. It’s the best part of waking up. Let me take that back, I think it might be coffee.
6. Quick! First song that pops into your head is:
Arroyito by Fonseca. My bunso Addie turned me on to that song and I cannot stop listening to it. I’m trying my best to learn the words.
7. What animal represents you in the Chinese horoscope and does it fit you?
I do not believe in horoscopes of any kind.
8. What was the first constellation you were taught and can you still find it in the night sky?
I think it was the Big Dipper and I always look for it whenever the sky is clear.
9. What holiday tradition did you grow up with but like the least?
It would have to be at Thanksgiving. It was not a planned tradition but as families grew it became necessary for the kids to be at a separate table than the adults and as the families continued to grow, the need for more tables did too. I could not wait until I was old enough to sit with the adults.
10. Where is the one location you have not visited yet but desire to experience the most?
I think I would like to spend a year in Japan. I could also travel from there to Philippines, S. Korea, Malaysia, and China too. So I guess the one location is Asia!
11. You have a blog – what aspect of blogging do you enjoy the most?
The thing about blogging that I enjoy the most is interacting with other people and being able to do so with people thousands of miles away. It is why I do so many of the things I do with my blog. I like the idea of a global community here on Morning Erection.
Questions from Micah
1. What scares you the most and why?
Nothing in particular scares me the most but I am fearful, no I just hate snakes.
2. What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I love to watch movies. Television is okay but I would rather watch movies. In fact as I reply to these questions I am watching a movie now.
3. Do you like chocolate?
I like chocolate and recently started eating dark chocolate for the health benefits.
4. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I would choose trust. I know what it is like to love someone I cannot trust.
5. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
I would remove disease from the Earth.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
Store bought salad.
7. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
I’m not sure you want the answer but a woman’s genitals are my favorite body part. A vagina is beautiful. I think the why is very easy to figure out.
8. What makes you bored?
It is a funny thing but I don’t get bored. Heat, like on a hot day makes me restless and uncomfortable but that is about as close as I come to being bored.
9. How often do you go online? and why?
Too often. My computers are usually off only when I am asleep. It is sad that they have to work so hard.
10. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
I can not remember the last time I lied to someone however, I was tempted twice to do it today. Why? Because it would have been easier to lie but I didn’t.
11. Tell me about someone you really admire.
I will tell you about two people I really admire. My parents. They are the best and I even wrote a letter to them on this blog. If you would like to read it, please do so.
Alright, I will be the very first to admit the Tag game is fun. Why would I create memes and honesty months unless I liked answering questions and getting to know other people by reading their responses, unless I like it. Whew!, that being said, this is my last game of tag for a long while. Frankly, my creative juices are once again flowing for content for this blog and I cannot afford to take away even seconds for the game any longer.
I’m putting my foot down and this is the final time. Tag, you’re it! “The heck I am. Not any more, it just wouldn’t be prudent.” What does this all mean. It means I’m going to answer Sylvia’s great questions but I am not going to tag anyone else. I’m the ruin-er of all things fun.
My Answers To Sylvia’s Questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
I began blogging on a whim. A few friends sort of challenged me. They did not think I could blog for an entire year. I proved them wrong and showed myself a little something too.
2. What is your favorite season — Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring?
I don’t have an adequate answer or at least one that will satisfy most people. I hate and love them all equally. Summer is great weather, light clothing, swimming but I then there is the heat, the mosquitoes and the allergies. Fall has the end of the really hot days, the leaves changing colors and Thanksgiving but then there’s the allergies, walking into spider webs and the falling leaves. Winter is cold, it’s cold and it is also cold but there is snow to look at, Christmas and the Super Bowl, Spring brings out the extra romance in people, nature comes back to life and warmer weather but there is also the allergies, the flies and the bees, and gas prices start to rise!
3. In the movie “Freaky Friday” the mother and daughter switched bodies. Who would you like to switch with for one day?
I thought the longest about this question. I was about to give up when it dawned on me to switch with Obama. I’d have a few choice things to say to Congress and a great many executive decisions to sign!
4. What song do you have on your MP3 player that people would be surprised that you had?
I don’t I could possibly surprise anybody any more who has spent any time reading this blog. The song I am surprised I recently added to my playlist is Whitney Houston’s live version of I Will Always Love You. I had been very tired of that song but it seems I can stand it again and her live version is the best version I have heard. If interested, here is the link.
5. How did you pick your blog name?
Do you really want the answer to this question? It was kind of coincidental that I was waking up every morning for weeks with my blogs namesakes. My friends issued the dare and in the same time span I was watching the Discovery channel I think. I was watching an episode of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre Foods one evening. He was visiting Japan and went to a restaurant called Asa Dachi in Japanese. Asa Dachi means Morning Erection. They serve breakfast foods that help a man with his virility. I put the three together and the rest is history. Or my story.
I have contemplated changing it numerous times but haven’t felt the need yet.
6. Where you a bully or the one bullied?
Neither thank God. Well not in school anyway but my sister is a different story.
7. What is one thing that really gets on your nerves?
Women really get on my nerves! Let me explain. It gets on my nerves to see or even know that women smoke and I have equal disdain for women who use foul language (profanity). Even more than that is women who smoke near children. Theirs or anyone elses. Don’t get me started on pregnant mothers who drink. Ladies please don’t hate me.
8. Who (actor or singer) did you have a crush on when you were young?
I was a fickle young man but I think my thoughts were equally occupied with Drew Barrymore and Janet Jackson. Janet’s That’s The Way Love Goes still sends chills up and down my spine.
9. Would you rather live under water or in space?
Another question that required more thought than I thought it would. I choose space. Being under water would be great especially all the “potential” life that would swim past but in space aimed with a telescope can take me just about anywhere. Oh the wonders God created!
10. Do you “re-gift”?
When I was a child with no money, yes I did. Mom and Dad weren’t too thrilled with my Mother’s and Father’s Day gifts.
11. How old are your oldest pair of shoes?
Probably seven years but I don’t wear shoes that often and when I do I take care of them.
I think this game of tag is like Monopoly because theoretically it could go on forever. It’s also like that Kevin Bacon game because someone is bound to know or know of another blogger on the list of eleven. Coincidentally, I was tagged again by the one I tagged. No fairsies. Thank goodness I like this game and I know enough bloggers to give eleven more questions to. I was thoughtfully tagged by my friend Janie Blim from Janie Has A Blog.
1.) What is your biggest regret in life?
One of my biggest regrets is not doing better in high school. I fooled around too much. I didn’t do poorly but my focus was not on education. As I mentioned in the previous tag game, I am a procrastinator.
2.) What makes you angry?
I don’t get angry but I do get pretty upset reading the newspaper or watching the news. I get upset when children are victims or when governments sit around an do nothing when people in their own country are hurting and nothing is done about it or when people in other countries could use help and the world sits back and does nothing.
3.) Are you capable of forgiving and forgetting?
I am capable of forgiving and moving past the situation or event. Forgetting does not make sense to me. You need to remember so that whatever happened to you in that situation never has the ability to happen again. Don’t set yourself up for not learning from the experience.
4.) What do you consider the biggest fight you’ve ever had in your life?
I’m a lover not a fighter.
5.) What is the ugliest part of your personality?
Again, it would be procrastination because of all the things that follow. Missed deadlines, over promising and under delivering, broken promises, hurting people. Laziness and procrastination are bad for others and for yourself.
6.) Do you choose to see the best or the worst in people? Why?
I choose to see the best but always expect the worst. Today, I believe most people are selfish and want instantaneous self gratification even if it is at the expense of others so with a “Me” attitude, I don’t expect much empathy or sympathy from people. Oh, when it comes to their friends or family, I see that but for other people… I love to see the best in people but it should not take a tsunami or two planes crashing into a building to bring the world together on one accord. This has been the brunt of a million jokes, but still I wonder, “Why can’t we all just get along?”
7.) Do you think other life forms exist in the universe?
I one hundred percent believe in other life forms. Plant life and basic cells and organisms but I do not believe in intelligent life anywhere else in this unbelievable, unimaginably large universe. Confidentially speaking, there isn’t too much intelligent life on Earth. There are plenty of people with degrees and honors and head knowledge but not so much heart.
*I’m just answering the question. My answer is not directed at anyone who may be reading this, but if the answer fits you…
8.) If God were to grant you a wish, what would it be?
I don’t believe in wishes either. I believe in God and if I want something I just go to Him and ask. If He sees fit to allow me to have it, then I do but if He sees fit to not allow me, I accept that answer as well. I probably won’t like it, but I accept it just the same.
9.) What would you do if a stranger threw a spoon at you? (This happened to me!)
Probably ask where the soup is?
10.) You are sky diving and you realize that you can’t open your parachute so, in a few moments you are about to die. What do you think would be your last thoughts?
Prayer, prayer and more prayer and then my family.
11.) What will you do tomorrow?
Why Janie, I do believe I will do the same thing I do every tomorrow. Try to take over the world!
Now onto the eleven people who must answer my eleven questions and where do I find these questions? I have randomly selected these eleven people on purpose. Tag, you’re it: Cherlyn Cochrane, Ambrosia Peyton, Sylvia Garza, Melanie T., Ashley, Thaanie Bieber, Crawling Ladybug, Tilly Wulandari, Giovanna, Megan Stephenson, and Aila Cruz.
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT: Your questions.
1. What celebrity would you most like to kiss?
2. What is one of your favorite books that has not been made into a movie but you think should be and who should direct the movie?
3. Your doctor just told you that you must give up your blog for medical reasons. How will you explain it to your followers?
4. Would you give a kidney to save the life of a stranger?
5. What one thing have you thought of to aid in the recovery of your country’s economy?
6. Who would you like for your favorite singer or band to do a duet with?
7. How many times have you been tagged for this game this year alone?
8. What is your favorite game to play with friends now and what was it when you were just a wee little kid?
9. On average how much sleep do you get per night?
10. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to have invite you to their home for dinner?
11. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to cook dinner for – even if you cannot cook and what would you prepare for him or her?
Whew! That took a lot of thought and effort!