Posts Tagged West End Singleton
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I have posted the rules, I have answered the questions, I have tagged eleven people and linked them and I have let them know. Not everyone likes to play games and even if they do, not everyone likes to be ‘forced’ into it by another blogger. With that being said, if you are listed below as being tagged by me and do not want to participate, feel free to bow out gracefully.
I am going to cheat with my questions. I am going to pick eleven questions based on questions that have already been asked in the two memes that I have hosted on Morning Erection. That means anyone who took part in either meme is automatically excluded from the group of eleven tagged. Sometimes cheating saves time and effort.
Here are the questions West End asked of me.
1. What is an interest you have that is not shared by many others?
I can’t think of anything that I am willing to post openly here. I’ve already told people far too much information about myself during the almost three years that I have been blogging. Don’t get me wrong. I do have an answer but I just need to keep this one private. No, I’m not a serial killer in case that crossed your mind. I did just recently add an Ask Me Anything page to the blog (inspired by emails I get and also this question), so I have promised to answer anything there. I also promised that you will not know if I am telling the truth or not! As predictable as people can be, the first question was a gutter question and is not safe for work or minors.
2. How do you decide what music to put on your iPod?
The question is, how do you know I have an iPod? Have you been spying on me? Do you work for some clandestine government agency? Do you think I download music illegally? Confess woman!
Seriously, whatever I think will help me while I run or workout is what I have been adding lately. I have a lot of early Prince, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Janet and Michael Jackson.
3. Can you describe your personal style in one sentence?
Yes I can*.
4. What is a quality in people that you can’t stand?
Revealing this answer always gets me in trouble with people especially my sister but I hate people who treat animals (pets) better than they do other people. I did not always feel this way but recently I have adopted this attitude from some friends I’ve met online.
5. What have you succeeded at despite others telling you that you couldn’t?
Keeping a blog going for more than a year!
6. What is a material possession or personal quality that you’ve kept from childhood and won’t be giving up?
My wisdom teeth.
7. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
YOU: The Owner’s Manual: An Insider’s Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger by Drs. Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz.
8. What would you change about the world if you could?
9. Who is Alan Rickman?
West End Singleton’s most favoritest person in the whole world.
10. Would you rather in never stopped raining or never stopped snowing in your city?
Can I go with neither. I hate cold weather so snow is out and I don’t want to live in a world that could end up being as bad as the movie Waterworld.
11. What do you want to ask me?
Where would your perfect vacation destination be?
*Back to question three. I don’t have a style and I guess by default, that is my style.
Here are the questions Aliza’s Window asked of me.
1. Your nickname?
I can’t remember every having one that I liked so I plead the 5th.
2. The wildest thing that you have ever done?
I once drove through several states and parts of Canada totally naked. It was fun and scary at the same time.
3. Have you found true love in life?
Yes and I married her!
4. Your special quality?
I’ve been told I am kind of like an empath (if that is a real thing). I can relate to and feel some of what a person is going through. It’s not sympathy but more like empathy and I think my strong imagination and creativity has a lot to do with it. Also people have been coming to me with their concerns and problems since I was very young. People don’t always take my advice, but the do ask for it.
5. Your most clear memory of your childhood?
My youngest memory is going with my father to buy a new car. I don’t know how old I was but it was probably six or seven.
6. The color which describes you best?
Gray. Please don’t expect an explanation because I do not have one. Sorry but gray is most assuredly my color.
7. Your favorite movie?
Much too difficult a question to answer. The four movies that I have watched more often in my life than any other are The Sound of Music, The Ten Commandments, The Wizard of Oz and The Princess Bride. So for me, I guess I need to look at movies that start with ‘The”.
8. One thing you would like to change about yourself?
9. A song which describes you?
Any song by Bob Dylan or James Brown where you can’t understand a word they are saying.
10. Your favorite novel..?
Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.
11. Did you enjoy answering my questions?
I don’t think I would have done this and to do it twice unless it was something I enjoyed doing. Thank you both for including me.
Here are the questions I have for my eleven players.
1. If you were forced to change the name of your blog what would you change it to?
2. How would you spend today if you knew it was your last day to live?
3. What is you most guilty pleasure?
4. What is your most favorite smell?
5. You would you most want to interview on your blog?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite word in the English language?
8. What is your favorite word in another language?
9. What do your favorite pair of underwear look like?
10. Do you think the world is going to end this year?
11. If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
Here are the eleven bloggers I have tagged.
Ebony Brown from Photos, Designs. Musings, Mai Mergili from Pencil Pillow, Janie Blim from Janie Has A Blog, Michelle from Careful Confessions, Prinsesa Musang from Prisesa’s Anatomy, Lester from Lester Pencilhands, Jakesprinter from Time After Time, Stacie Chadwick from Gemini Girl In A Random World, Sarah May from Sarsm’s Blog, Kara from Authenticity Is Liberation and MissElsie19 from Bowendiaries. I’m adding a twelfth to the list because I think she may have started all this and I know she likes it (Nenskei from The Way I Live Naturally) Additionally Off The Wall from Welcome to my Merry-Go-Round! was very disappointed that she was excluded. In a surprise strategy and hoping to win this game, I have added her as well. If there is anybody else who would like to play and was not tagged, consider this an invitation to play!
Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? If you just smiled and thought to yourself, Yes!, in two days, March 3rd, Thoughtsy from Thoughts Appear will be guest posting ans she will tell you exactly how to do so. Probably! Until such time, please visit her blog Thoughts Appear just to get a glimpse of her writing and her humor. Don’t forget to come back Saturday!
- Finally! I’ve been tagged! HA! :P (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- TAG!!! You’re IT! (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- TAG… I am It Again! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Do I Even Have 11 Bloggers To Tag? (theashhole.wordpress.com)
- I have been Tagged And You Will Be Tagged Soooooon :P (ashscrapyard.wordpress.com)
- Tag you’re it!!! (carlarenee45.wordpress.com)
- Another Tag!!! (godsgirlz1.wordpress.com)